The Machinists Union won several top honors in the annual International Labor Communications Association (ILCA) Labor Media Awards contest, which honors the best in labor journalism.
- 1st Place, General Excellence, Blog: iMail
- 2nd Place, General Excellence, Single Issue Publication: 2015 IAM Human Rights Conference Posters
- 3rd Place, Best Design: Website, App, or E Publication: IAMAW Legislative App
- 3rd Place, Best Electronic Content: Young Machinists Inspire Change at NextUp Young Worker Summit
- Honorable Mention, Best News Video: Mechanics Locked Out of Piemonte Chevrolet
The ILCA supports labor communicators in North America and is an allied organization of the AFL-CIO. The annual ILCA Journalism/Media contest is open to ILCA member publications from dozens of local and international unions.
Click here to learn more about joining the ILCA, or contact the IAM Communications Department at 301-967-4520.
The post IAM Wins Top Honors at 2016 ILCA Labor Media Awards appeared first on IAMAW.